Adixen ACP 40
- Dry multi-stage Roots technology, SD versions, ACP pumps with a pumping speed of max. 37 m3/h
- No particle contamination, thanks to frictionless design: no wearing parts in the pumped gases path
- No hydrocarbon vapors back streaming: ACP series pumps are free of lubricant inside the pumping module
- Constant performances (Pumping speed, max. and ultimate pressure)
- High reliability: thanks to our expertise of dry multi-stage Roots pumps since 1988
- Low maintenance costs: no annual field service, complete overhaul only every 20000 hours for ACP 40
- Condensable vapor ability: with gas ballast ports and drainable silencer
Features & Benefits
• no particle contamination
• high reliability
• constant performances
• low maintenance costs
• condensable vapor ability
• ideal replacement for scroll and oil-sealed pumps
• several gas port options, including purge gas & gas ballast
• unsurpassed long-term stability and high reliability in even the
most demanding applications
• designed for applications that require pumping of clean (dust-
free) and non-corrosive gases
Item is refurbished to manufacturer specification and ready to go!
Item has a 90 day warranty as long as it is used in an inert gas process and is not contaminated. Call us for more information.
|Zip Code (Item Location)||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.