ACP 15 G
Pump is compatible with trace amounts of corrosive gases. Three jets located in the purge line help withstand trace amounts of corrosive chemicals, protect the low and high pressure ball bearings. For optimal ball bearing protection, the neutral gas pressure must be set to 0.3 bar (relative pressure) according to the flow rate value provided in technical data.
- Dry multi-stage Roots technology, G versions, ACP pumps with a pumping speed of max. 15 m3/h
- No particle contamination, thanks to frictionless design: no wearing parts in the pumped gases path
- No hydrocarbon vapors backstreaming: ACP series pumps are free of lubricant inside the pumping module
- Constant performances (Pumping speed, max. and ultimate pressure)
- High reliability: thanks to our expertise of dry multi-stage Roots pumps since 1988
- Low maintenance costs: no annual field service, complete overhaul only every 20000 hours for ACP 15
- Compatible with traces of corrosive gases. A purge gas stream dilutes trace amounts of corrosive gases
Item is refurbished and meets manufacturer specifications.
|Max Water Vapor Pumping Rate (with gas ballast)||80.0 g/hr|
Total With Gas Ballast 1.00 x 10-1 hPA 1.00 x 10-1 mbar 1.00 x 101 Pa 7.50 x 10-2 Torr
Total Without Gas Ballast 3.00 x 10-2 hPA 3.00 x 10-2 mbar 3.00 x 100 Pa 2.25 x 10-2 Torr
|Motor Power HP||0.60|
|Dimensions in.||20.2 x 7.48 x 10.6|
|Vacuum Range||Medium Vacuum (1 - 10-3 Torr)|
|Technology Type||Mult-Stage Roots|
|Zip Code (Item Location)||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.